Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Creating Keepsakes Here we come....

The Portland Creating Keepsakes convention is THIS Week!

My team & I are SO excited! I can not wait!
I'll be posting some pictures as I go.

One of the things I'm MOST excited about is.....

I have BRAND New Consultant Kits ready for you take HOME today!

Its ONLY $49+ s/h, Tax For over $155 in retail value worth of PRODUCTS!

If you've ever thought about being a consultant NOW is the time!!!

I can't wait for you to see all the fun stuff we've made with just this kit! SO much FUN!

ONE of the BEST reasons to be a consultant is the fabulous adventures we have!

I just returned from the CTMH Album retreat where we were spoiled by having 10 layouts pre-cut & designed for us! We were given fabulous meals, CASH even, met Stacy Julian AND over $300+ worth of brand new products. IT WAS AWESOME!!!

And whats even cooler is they are having another one in NOVEMBER!!!! YEAH!!!!

So Join our TEAM today. Come see me at the CK SHOW and take home your kit today!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis