Wednesday, March 20, 2013

CK Sneak Peaks...

Here are just a FEW of the Layouts & Kits I'll be having at the Creating Keepsakes booth this weekend!
STOP by & See us! The kits came out really cute this year I think!

All of them are Made with the Cricut Artiste Cartridge. Below each image is links to the additional items you can buy.

BLOG CONTEST!!!

Guess be the first to guess correctly (by commenting) which 4 paper packs I've used in the "Happy Fathers Day" Kit AND "Follow" my blog & I'll save a kit just for YOU!!!

 Happy Fathers Day Items....

Z1790 Cricut Artiste Collection
C1542 Perfect Fit Dad


 Our Adventures Friends Layout uses a piece of cruisin' paper for the alphabet strip and the stamp sets from the Cricut Artiste Bundles


Z1790 Cricut Artiste Collection






Colors used... Sunset, Sweet Leaf, Hollyhock, Blush, Slate
For a little hint! I used the Easter Basket Handle for the perfect scallop border & cut it in half!

Z1790 Cricut Artiste Collection




Little Bunny Foo-Foo Treat Tubes

I just LOVE how this little guy came out. He doesn't look quite as cute as he would with "Easter" colored candies but this was the only colored jelly beans we had in the house.

So lets just call him "RED FRED!"

He's made using the bow tie & brackets from the CTMH Cricut Artiste Cartridge.




2 comments:

  1. My guess is Stella, Florentine, For Always, and Cruisin...and utterly adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your bunny! That's just the best! Your layout uses Cruisin, For Always, Florentine & Stella.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis