Tuesday, January 8, 2013

HOORAY! Happy 2013!

I'm SO excited to be getting back into the CTMH swing of things!

Since I returned home from the CTMH Convention in August things have just been non-stop! We have been remodeling the scrapbook room, moved and painted other rooms and a ton of other home improvement projects. We also opened our Eugene location & that has been a wonderful addition for Sean's business. AND my parents came home for a wonderful Holiday visit. SO... That said its time to get BACK TO WORK! :0)

First up on the agenda is our BRAND NEW Catalog release & Bingo Celebration....WINTERFEST!

I'm holding back no stops, its going to be a GRAND EVENT! With a Bigger space & lots of parking its at a wonderful location AND plenty of room for everyone to attend! I'll be sending out a email invite next week & a postcard reminder the week before! MARK YOUR CALENDARS and BRING your friends! Its going to be FUN, FUN, FUN!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis