Monday, August 20, 2012

Birthday Bonanza Day 1!

Hooray!  Its my Birthday...week! 

As a little "TREAT" I'll be posting a piece of ART each day on my blog. Today's "Treat" is a gorgeous August Stamp of the Month Card. Inspired by fellow consultant Jen Rubio, I loved the simple design.

I put the "directions" below and I even added what it uses below. So you can make them at home! Remember if you click on the "GREEN" words it will take you directly to the product to order. Add it to your cart, check out  & when you "JOIN" the mystery hostess party it will ship right to your door! (Hooray!)

G1041 Avonlea Card Workshop & Exclusive Stamp Set

X7155B Avonlea Paper Pack
Z2173 Slate Ink Pad
X5929 Whisper Cardstock 24 Sheets
Z2503 Basics Pigment Pads





S1208 August Stamp of the Month - ONLY Available until Aug 31st Ask ME how you can get it for only $5.00

How is it made?
  • I stamped the large corner stamp with a 4" CTMH Block in Slate Ink on Whisper Cardstock. I LOVE how these 2 new colors work together!
  • I then stamped the additional back ground stamp & words also in Slate Ink.
  • The words & the little flower are from the Avolnea Exclusive Card workshop stamp set that is only available in this kit (LOVE). The little flower is stamped in Juniper Ink.
  • I distressed with the New Slate Ink from the BASICS Pigment Stack listed above. These give a nice soft creamier look than distressing with a dye based pad.
  • Finally I added some of the beautiful soft Slate Ribbon that is only available in the Avonlea Card Workshop kit. (Have I mentioned how much I LOVE this kit?)

I hope you enjoyed this! Happy Monday!!!

Become a "FOLLOWER" and FOLLOW by email so you can get the Birthday Bonanza Project/s each day in your in box this week!

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I have yet to try my August SOTM, after seeing your card I am definitely going to use it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the beautiful inspiration. And Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your very Welcome! Thanks for stopping by girls!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis