Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sneak Peak - Upcoming Class!

Avonlea Card Workshop Coming August 11th!




Hooray! I'm SO excited to be offering this wonderful card workshop for you!
We are going to have a blast! This picture does not do these beautiful cards justice!!!


15 Cards, NEW Papers, NEW Colors, NEW Exclusive embellishments just for this kit!


In Ginni fashion I did change them up a bit from CTMH. However....Its super easy to make them all on your own with my instructions at home OR join us for a crafty class and "Gigglin Fun" with friends!


Cost $29.95 + s/h
Order with Payment on or Before August 6th


When you order from me if you are long distance the order will be shipped directly to you. I will forward you an additional PDF Instruction sheet ON AUGUST 11th with full color pictures & details. That way you can follow along at home on the same day or any other day!


HURRY! Sign up to register & order your kit by clicking here!


New Limited Edition Slate Epoxy Bubbles & Organdy Ribbon!
mmm I love the ribbon it has a velvety feel!

2 comments:

ShareThis